List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: minimum package for lang. inclusion
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-12-29 11:16:34

On Monday 29 December 2003 04:00, az md wrote:
> Dear all,according to
>
> http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?a=pdis
>
> the ms package seems not included. What is the qualification for any lang
> to be included?

Looking at http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/essential.php
the ms team is missing enough translated strings in kdebase. (The needed
thresholds are shown at the bottom of the page.)

> Previously 2 mths ago about 11K strings trans. After not monitored due  to
> time constraint,there are 3K strings become obsolete.
>
> Is there any time for ms team to cacth up the party time?
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

I suppose that it depends how much time you can invest for catching up, as you
have only a few weeks for translating.

However all this is just my opinion, it might differ form the person choosing
which translations are in.

Have a nice day!