List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: KOffice 1.3
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-12-28 0:07:32

On Sunday 28 December 2003 00:43, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Saturday 27 December 2003 21:52, Claudiu Costin wrote:
> >        Hi,

> > > As far as I remember, the branches were only created for teams whose
> > > translations were released with KOffice 1.2.
> >
> >    So, I wonder if is there a chance to have a kde-i18n/templates
> > with KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH such that GUI Stats can build at:
> >   http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH/index.php
>
> Personally I would not mind, but I have not enough karma to make an
> upper-case branch name. So you have to ask LukāĻ, Stephan or at default the
> sysadmins: sysadmin@office.kde.org

And do not forget to specify to whoever is going to do the branching that
KOffice CVS HEAD had some message changes, so the branch has to be done
before the first change (which was very close after branching of KOffice).
However the changes in kivio.po should be branched, as they are
untranslatable strings.