On Sunday 07 December 2003 20:41, Malcolm Hunter wrote: > On Sunday 07 Dec 2003 19:32, Hasso Tepper wrote: > > They can forget about it now as well. It's up to translators decide > > where they want to have context info :). > > Just one question: How do you add context info to .ui files? I'm quite at > home doing this for .cc and .cpp files. I have just changed the kdesdk/scripts/extractrc script to be able to give a I18N context to the strings extracted. However this is only half of the needed job, as it must be supported at runtime too, which is not the case for *.ui files. > > Regards, > Malcolm Have a nice day!