List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Unicode problem persists
From:       Arnar Leosson <>
Date:       2003-12-20 19:32:26

Þann Laugardagur 20 desember 2003 11:52.skrifaði Casey Allen Shobe:
> Still having the same problem with no solution with today's CVS.  See
> screenshot at
> http://199.72.170.146/~sigthor/images/screenshots/icelandic_bug_december.pn
>g . Characters show up fine in some places, wrong in others :\.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> --
> Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
> cshobe@softhome.net
> Jabber: sigthor@jabber.org; ICQ: 1494523; AIM/Yahoo: SomeLinuxGuy

You are probably building from HEAD.

The Icelandic team is still working in the 3.1 branch but will hopefully be
moving to HEAD soon. In the meantime download from 3.1.
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kde-i18n/is/messages/?only_with_tag=KDE_3_1_BRANCH

You can also e-mail me if you want and I will send you all the latest *.mo
files that you can then insert right into your LOCALE/IS directory.