Sorry, I couldn't access to the cvs.The stats were wrong. I have already seen the stats and the problem is solved. Thanks. > On Wednesday 17 December 2003 19:01, Xabi García wrote: > > I don't know if the stats are wrong, but 14000 messages and 9 folders > > have disappeared today from the Galician translation. > > > > Could the admin check if someone was accessing to the galician cvs > folder > > yesterday+ > > Looking quickly in WebCVS, I cannot confirm your problem. Scripty has > perha > ps > changed many things 11 hours ago, for example for K3B (not only in this > language of course) but I do not see translations having been dropped > (fuzz > y > of course.) > > As for folders there seem all there, at least the main message ones. > > > > > > > > > Thanks in advance. > > Have a nice day! > -- +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++ Neu: Preissenkung für MMS und FreeMMS! http://www.gmx.net