List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Conflicting shortcuts in Icelandic language for ksnapshot
From:       Børre Gaup <boerre () skolelinux ! no>
Date:       2003-12-09 0:46:39

vuossárga 08 juovlamánu 2003 16:40, Gérard Delafond don čállet:
> Le Lundi 08 Décembre 2003 15:52, Hasso Tepper a écrit :
> > Ühel kenal päeval (esmaspäev, 8. detsember 2003 16:31) kirjutas Erik
> >
> > K. Pedersen:
> > >
> > > Don't know much about Icelandic, but I am pretty sure that Alt-Æ
> > > does not work
> > >
> > > Erik (only Alt A -- Alt Z work)
> >
> > Why? Alt-š for example works fine here.
>
> We use plenty os Alt [ éèù] in french.
If I use se_NO.UTF-8 or en_US.UTF-8 locale, shortcuts like Alt-š or -č don't
work, but if LANG or LC_ALL isn't set it works. Is it KDE/Qt that barfs at a
UTF-8 locale, or is it the locale itself that's faulty?
--
Børre Gaup, Kiruna, Sweden