List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Reminder: [ADMIN] scheduled downtime cvs.kde.org
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <lichota () mimuw ! edu ! pl>
Date:       2003-11-30 20:36:56

Użytkownik Malcolm Hunter napisał:
>>It is not a DNS problem. I can update if I go into any final
>>subdirectory, like kde-i18n/templates/kdegames, but if I try to update
>>>from kde-i18n/templates/ (recursively), it just hangs until it times
>>out. Seems this operation is so slow on the server that it times out.
>>Can any admin take a look at that?
>
> There isn't a problem with the server - just checked out kde-i18n/templates
> and did a cvs up in the templates directory.
>
> Are you able to do a clean checkout of kde-i18n/templates?

Hello!
Yes, I was able to do fresh checkout, but when I tried to do cvs up in
this fresh directory (kde-i18n/templates/) I got:
cvs [update aborted]: writing to server: Connection timed out

Maybe this is due to poor network bandwidth?
However, my ping is not that bad:
--- cvs.kde.org ping statistics ---
9 packets transmitted, 9 received, 0% packet loss, time 8075ms

And here are the options from my ~/.cvsrc, just in case:
cvs -z3
diff -u

Regards

	Krzysztof L.