List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    [kde-i18n-doc] Congratulations to the Albanian team
From:       Heiko Evermann <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-11-27 23:20:54

Congratulations,

I just noticed that the first translations of the Albanian team have
been checked in.

About 10 years ago I took part in a school restoration project in the
mountains near Pogradec and ever since then I am interested in what is
going on in Albania. And so I had checked for the message translation
statistics of sq every now and then ever since I realized that there was
an Albanian team.

Greetings from Hamburg,

Heiko Evermann