List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Suspicious PO files with many obsolete messages
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-26 21:04:43

Am Mittwoch 26 November 2003 21:41 schrieb Pedro Morais:
> Hi!
> The following po files have, IMO, too many obsolete messages, compared to
> the number of translatable strings.
> Could it be that somes files from those programs aren't being caught by
> gettext?
> (all number are for pt_PT, I cleaned up obsolete messages around 3.1.0
> release time)
>
> kdeaddons/dub.po - 30 translated / 33 obsolete
> kdeedu/kmathtool.po - 48 translated / 131 obsolete
Can't find any problem there. Don't know where the many strings went.

> kdegames/kbackgammon.po - 64 translated / 248 obsolete
broken Makefile

> kdeutils/klaptopdaemon.po - 25 translated / 74 obsolete
confirmed - forgotten files.

> koffice/kugar.po - 125 translated / 233 obsolete
There I don't know. This seems intentional:
    Commit by lukas "handle i18n() stuff only for the KDE part,
          not the Qt one"

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화