List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: another shift in 3.2 schedule
From:       Vedran Ljubovic <vljubovic () smartnet ! ba>
Date:       2003-11-14 7:40:06

Stephan Kulow je napisao/la:
> Several points led to the conclusion that we can't keep
> the current schedule. I'd say "608 bugs opened in the
> last 7 days" is 'nough said, but there are other points
> too - one beeing that figured for myself that you can't
> have a happy life when working for 16 hours a day over
> two months.

OT: I use KDE 3.1.3 for my everyday work and there is a pile of bugs I've
noticed, but I didn't want to report them until I can confirm that they
are still valid. Beta was an opportunity to do that. So nothing strange
about the number of bugs, that's what betas are for.

--
Poslano preko SmartNet webmaila.