List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    accelerator check
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-10 13:17:42

Hi!

As more and more of you are switching to KDE CVS, I'd like
to remind you that adding the below to .kde/share/config/kdeglobals
will give you an automatic accelerator reassignment dialog:

[Development]
CheckAccelerators=F12

I know, it's still a real pain, but you get a much better overview just
_how_ bad it is :)

And the advantage over the KDE 3.1 way is that you get correct versions
right away.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.