I see on http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html this row: Week 43 KDE_3_2_0_BETA_1 message freeze (bugfixes excluded) So I check into CVS and I found the tag KDE_3_2_0_BETA_1, so I can consider messages freeze? Can be freezed messages in particular for KDevelop because there are 3200 messages. In addition can in some way be splitted in more files to translate so to reduce the number of strings message per file? I intented not to split in, for exaple, in 6 files than translate it and then merge them again into 1 file, but generate more .pot files as happened to some .pot file for documentation. Thank you, Gianni -- a KDE'S Italian translator