List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Can't handle kioslave docbooks
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-27 6:55:28

I assume it is because of the empty <author></author>, but I tried to put in
NN in the English docbooks and split, and msgmerge, but I keep getting this
below.

Erik

index.docbook:7: validity error: Element author content does not follow the
DTD
Expecting ((personname | (honorific | firstname | surname | lineage |
othername | affiliation | authorblurb | contrib)+) , (personblurb | email |
address)*), got (CDATA CDATA CDATA )
</author>
        ^