List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: "Folder" or "Directory"?
From:       Gregory Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2003-10-25 16:25:11

EKP> I am just missing one real life example where it is a problem.
Look, all info and man pages, all books, web sites and tutorials use
directory not folder, do you think KDE users, both newbies and
experienced ones, will not be confused by this reinvention?..

Why don't we ask Linux users at www.kde.org? A web site poll can be
organized and we will see the results by ourselves, without any
further speculations.

Regards,
Gregory