List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Changing "Directory" -> "Folder"
From:       "Craig Drummond" <Craig.Drummond () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-10-21 12:34:57

> On Tuesday 21 Oct 2003 13:21, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > You need to grep the .pot files in kde-i18n/templates - not the source
> > code. You don't want to be changing all strings, only i18n strings.
>
> ... and then you have the added complication of finding where the original
>
> source files are.
>
> find -name "Makefile.am" | xargs grep potfile.pot
>
> will help you find where the base directory is that the .pot file points
> to.

...but the original shell script does this for me - i.e. it would return
./kdebase-3.1.92/kioslave/smb/kio_smb_internal.h ...which is all *I* need. I'd
then just open all files 1 by 1 in vi, and look for the directory strings...
Save all the files, get a listaing again (but this time the contents) and
check that I've replaced them all.

> Regards,
> Malcolm

Craig.