List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Flags in i18n/<language code>/messages
From:       =?windows-1251?Q?=22?=Eugene
Date:       2003-09-30 17:13:12

Hi!

Newly added languages: Albanian (sq) and Uzbek (uz) contains flag images in \
i18n/<language code>/messages.

If I'm not mistaken discussion about "country != language" (applying flag to language \
is not correct) took place in kde-i18n-doc mailing list. As result KDE doesn't \
display flags aside language name in "Country/Region & Language" module in KControl \
since 3.0.

I think will be useful to update Translation HowTo's. HowTo's say clearly what is \
necessary to add in kdebase/l10n/<country code> but this is not a case for contents \
of i18n/<language code>/messages.

Probably flags images must be removed from other translation too.

With best regards,
Eugene.