List:       kde-i18n-doc
From:       cat tools <john_snow3000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-09-27 8:30:27

Trados/many CAT for cheap sale, see www.geocities.com/cat_tools2000/

Hi

I am offering a compiled CD-R containing full version of TRADOS 6.0,
SDLX, DEJA VU, TRANSIT, ALCHEMY CATALYST and PASSOLO. Altogether for
the CD, only US$150. For 200$, you can also get Framemaker,
Pagemaker, QrarkXpress and more, or Office XP full version! All
software includea patch to be able to use them as if registered
version, and do not need to be registered or, for trados, does not
need anymore dongle.

If interrested, visit my websites now!

http://www.geocities.com/cat_tools2000/ or
http://www.angelfire.com/folk/cat_tools2000/

and email me:
cat_tools2000@hotmail.com or
cat_tools2000@yahoo.com

Have a nice day!
PS do not reply to this email, reply to the email address on the
websites