List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Kikongo/Lingala translation - Team Coordinator
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-25 9:27:35

Am Donnerstag, 25. September 2003 08:35 schrieb Tresor Nsiangani:

>  I sent a message to thd@kde.org, but there wasn't a response either
> concerning the kde Kikongo Lingala Translation

Come on: your message is less than 24 hours old. and arrived around midnight .
Actually I have to sleep and do some bread and butter work at times. And no,
I don't know of any effort regarding Kikongo/Lingala .

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de