Hi! Dňa Ne 21. September 2003 12:10 az md napísal: > Dear all, > > I just wanna know about this script. As I working for > figuring to avoid non clash key. > > I browsed and search for previous discussion. Nothing > satisfied me. > > How to get it? > > Is it in Kbabel? Not directly. Feel free to fill a wishlist item on bugs.kde.org. > > Where is the documentation for this one. > > Another one is my wish list. > > I hope KDEsdk for 3.2 will come along with db2 and > translation database. KBabel in for 3.2 requires DB4, you don't need db2 anymore. It will automatically upgrade your old database. > > I wonder why only PO Compendium and Aux (which I > rarely use, translation dbase is much more helpful) > available. > > I try to compile and get it don't work. It is better > not seperate it in the development,as it is easier in > RPM then. This is the main reason, why KBabel uses DB4 now - most of distos do not include db2 anymore and therefore their KBabel is without translation database support. Try to use KDE >= 3.1.2 Stanislav