List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE2.1 & QtLinguist
From:       jnshah <jitendras () vsnl ! com>
Date:       2003-09-19 17:58:45

Dear Lars
Actually I have seen the rendering of our site onKonquereor ( KDE 3.2
alpha 1) and for the first time I saw a good rendering of opentype fonts
for indic on Linux.
I was impressed and relieved of tension.
Now I expect to get full support.
We have only recently downloaded the alpha.
We shall compile and see.
Keep me informed of relevant info.
On 24th to 26 Sept , we are having a national workshop on Unicode at Delhi.
I am speaking there.
I hope to be able to show that most problems of support to unicode are
over with KDE3.2

-jitendra