List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: koffice.po vs kdelibs_colors.po
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-09-17 13:32:56

Le Mardi 16 Septembre 2003 18:28, Gérard Delafond a écrit :

> What is not cool is that I translated this a few centuries ago, and it
> appears not translated in my French KPresenter. :-(
>
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> Gerard
As I had no answer, I ask it again :
Does somebody see the little colors grid that appears when clicking the arrow
on the right side of the colors button in KPresenter translated ?
(I mean the tooltips that appear on each color tile)
I translated them in koffice, but I get only english text (seen screenshot).

If you have the same problem, I fill a bugreport.

Thanks

Gerard

["colors.png" (image/png)]