List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: compiling koffice
From:       Lukáš Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-28 15:18:02

Dne čt 28. srpna 2003 10:52 Ludovic Grossard napsal(a):
> Hi all
>
> The koffice sources and docs are in HEAD, and I wonder in which branch I
> should work to create the docbook files (starting from po files). Will
> koffice be releaser for kde3.1 or kde3.2? Should I use kdelibs kde3.1 or
> 3.2? Should I create kde-i18n/fr/docs/koffice in KDE_3_1_BRANCH?
> Do you know if the docbooks are generated automatically by scripts in HEAD
> or should I create them manually?
>
> Ludo

You should create both documentation and translations in the HEAD branch which
will become the official 1.3 release in the near future.

See
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-plan.html

KOffice is released independently of KDE (before KDE 3.2).

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager