Le Lundi 25 Août 2003 17:17, Sajith V.K a écrit : > Hi, > > We a small group working for handling issues in malayalam > computing, wishes to start a malayalam(ml_IN) localization > initiative for kde. > > We have translated Gnome to a good extent and thus have a > good compendium of message translation. > Can I use this compendium for kde too? I did it some time ago. You should make a database using kbabel, pointing to gnome translation directory, then use "rough translations". > How can I get pot files needed for translation? It is in the kde-i18n/templates directory > (I think I can start working for kde localization > next month onwards.) > > > "Freedom matters" Gerard