List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    How po files of documentation are updated?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <astals11 () terra ! es>
Date:       2003-08-23 12:32:51

First of all, please forward your answers to me as i'm not in the list.

Now my question. I've updated a bit the manual of kmines to add short
descriptions of menu entries that were not in the manual. I wonder if i have
also to update kde-i18n/templates/docs/kdegames/kmines.pot or if there is a
script or someone that does this regularly.

Thanks.

Albert