List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n teams and debug
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-12 14:41:35

Le Mardi 12 Août 2003 16:17, Piotr Szymanski a écrit :
> Hi
> Gérard Delafond (Tuesday 12 of August 2003 15:16)
>
> > I have been very surprised nobody never reported it.
>
> Maybe its because it works here (kde-i18n-pl, kde-3.1 branch).
It seems this bug occurs only in western part of Europe (it is confirmed in
Portugal). I thought the falling of Berlin wall stopped this kind of problem
;-)

No matter if this bug is confirmed or not, the real problem is to encourage
all the translators to be bug reporters.

I made this summer many other bug reports about inconsistencies between the
docs and the GUIs that any translator could have made. If everybody would
report them, these bugs would have been fixed monthes or years earlier.

The same for bad english or typos in the english doc we are translating.

Regards
--
Gerard