List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    i18n teams and debug
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-12 13:16:01

I just made a bug report about a problem in kcolorchooser (the names of the
named colors, like AntiqueWhite, do not appear translated).

I have been very surprised nobody never reported it.

This bug is very old in KDE, and normally, every translation team should have
seen it, when verifying their translations.

So, what happened ? Do the translators not verify what their translations look
like ? Did they detect the bug, but not declare it ?

With 76 translation teams, all the bugs in KDE should at least be detected
immediately.

It would be great if all the translation teams would act as if they were the
first bug hunters.

Our beloved KDE could become perfect some day !

Friendly
--
Gerard, from France