List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    HELP ME PLEASE
From:       sophie robert guei <sophie_myself2000 () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-08-11 19:09:34

Attn:the President/CEO.

I know this message will come to you as a suprise
considering the fact that we have not known each other
nor had any formal discussion before.i got your
contact as i was going through the international
profiles in the senegalese chamber du commerce.i am 24
years old,while my name is Sophie Robert Guei. the
daughter of former militry  head of state cote d"ivore
gen.robert guei who was murdered by the rebels on the
19th sept.2002 during a coup attempt.

after the tragic incident i ran to Dakar-Senegal for
safety.because last year my late father deposited the
sum of$7,000,000.00 usd dollars.(seven millon us
dollars) in a highly security finance company here in
Dakar-Senegal with my name as next of kin.

furthermore, i have all the vital documents that
covers the deposited fund with me here in
Dakar-Senegal and all will be fax to you on request
for your perusal.i am looking for a trustworthy person
to assist me with the following below:

(i)to assist me with a trustworthy account where the
fund will be transfered to.(ii)to assist me and invest
the fund in profitable business. (iii)to assist me and
my family to get a residence permit (stay)where i can
start a new life.

i hope you will trust to assist me as your sister and
member of your family, if so thanks be to god because
with him all things are possible. if you need urgent
conformation of the above matter you can contact me
with immediately with email:bakaso@usa.com

i will be looking forward to hear from you.

your urgent reply will be appreciated.

thanks and god bless yours,

Sophie Robert Guei.