List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kopete 0.7.0
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () kde ! nl>
Date:       2003-07-28 9:10:37

Op woensdag 16 juli 2003 09:22, schreef Matt Rogers:

> If you have any comments or suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them. However,
> please CC me on replies since I'm not subscribed.

Hi, in kopete 0,62 when you receive a message from someone, a bubble near the
system tray shows a string like "Message from Matt".
Below that string is a button with the string "View".

This string comes from kdelibs.po.
However in kdelibs.po it is a noun, while in kopete it is used as a verb.
This gives the following problem in the Dutch version of kopete:

view -> tonen (verb)
view -> beeld (noun)

Could you correct this in kopete?

Kind regards, Rinse