List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbabel crashing all the time..
From:       Håvard Korsvoll <korsvoll () skulelinux ! no>
Date:       2003-07-18 12:13:29

Fredag 18. juli 2003 14:03 skreiv Rinse de Vries:
> Hi,
>
> At the moment I exprerience a lot of crashes with kbabel while editing po
> files from koffice.
> This did not happen in the past.
> Can someone assist me in finding the cause of this?

It is probably because of a broken translation database. You can fix it by
erasing the existing database and build the database from ground again.

You find the path for the translation database under the database tab in the
set up of translation database.

Håvard - Norwegian (Nynorsk)