List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Policy to koffice [commit a new languaje]
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-02 22:08:58

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 22:14, Antoni Bella Perez wrote:

>   Hello
>
> [reply please, I'm not suscribed]
>
>   My name is Antoni and I'm translator of KDE to the Catalan Team (ca) and
> along with several teams we have created a listing to hability autocorrect
> (koffice/autocorrect) into koffice. My questions are. How many KB can have
> these files to distribute them next the program?
>
> 	226.0 KB ca.xml
>
>   At the moment this developing one but if he is already too great... another
> question. In that case could be distributed from the directory
> kde-i18n/ca/data/koffice/autocorrect through package koffice-i18n-ca?

That's an excellent idea.
Just use something like this in the Makefile.am:
autocorrectdir = $(kde_datadir)/koffice/autocorrect
autocorrect_DATA = ca.xml

Question to kde-i18n-doc: what about moving all other autocorrect files
to kde-i18n? Anyone wants to take care of it, or should I? (I don't have a full
kde-i18n checkout at the moment). Hmm, I'll also have to fix the release
scripts, to include this in koffice-i18n and exclude it from kde-i18n tarballs...

>   A last question. Exists some documentation on like using jokers for the
> words to replace?

Wildcards, like * or '?' ?
I don't think this is supported - Laurent?