List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    i18n problem with timezones
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-06-28 7:17:00

Hi !

I have some trouble with timezones on my Mandrake box.

Some towns do not appear in timezones.po file.
(To see these problems, Right Button click on KDE clock, choose timezones,
configure

These towns seem to be taken in the system. They seem to have been added since
the last updade of timezones file.

It breaks Continents display. Should be nice if they would be synchronized.

Example :
Asie ->All towns except one
Asia ->Makassar

What is strange, is that in KWorldclock, I have some different
non-translatable towns (Asia/Dacca)

There is also a problem in the comments.
They are all non-translatable.

Could someone fix this ?

Many thanks

--