Dear Veera, As far I see on http://i18n.kde.org/teams/ , there's no one working on Telugu. You may pick on this as translation coordinator (and worker). Please read the Translation HOWTO before making any further steps: http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/ On Vin 27 Iun 2003 11:12, Veera_Dudala wrote: > Hi, > > I am interested to translate KDE into indian language "Telugu". this > language was spoken by 7,00,00,000+ of people in india. My mouther tongue > is telugu and I know the language well. Please let me know if anybody is > already working on the project. I would like to join and contribute. If > nobody is working i would like to start one. Please let me know the steps > to be followed for the same. > > Thanks > Veera kind regards, -- Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org