So, should I consider to commit the patch. All the people are silent... On Dum 22 Iun 2003 23:05, Claudiu Costin wrote: > Dear friends, > > To correctly translate KWin configuration module in Romanian, > I need to apply the following patch in KDE_3_1_BRANCH as well > in HEAD (it add translation context). > > This will only generate 3 fuzzy entries in > your "kwin_default_config.po" on the 10, 11 and 12 > postions (if using KBabel). You just need to reset > fuzzy flag. > > Please tell me if it's OK for you. > > kind regards, kind regards, -- Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org