List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.1.3
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-06-21 0:18:28

Le Vendredi 20 Juin 2003 03:27 PM, Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes a écrit :
> Torsdag 19. juni 2003 23:35 skreiv Dirk Mueller:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I' was thinking about tagging 3.1.3 by the end of the month (June 30th).
> >
> > Okay with everyone?
>
> The Norwegian translators would prefer another two or three weeks, to
> (finally) get our docs sorted out. We probably won't get much work done
> until the second week in July.
>
> Regards,
>  Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes

KDE 3.1 has been out for a long time.
Translations should be done (for most of them, I mean).
There has been many bugfixes between 3.1.2 and future 3.1.3.
In our team, we found several serious translation bugs. It would be a pity not
to give the fixes to the world as soon as possible.
Perhaps a 3.1.4 for some more translations ?

Friendly

Gerard