V P? 20. 06. 2003 v 14:41, drumlin@compy.marcowegner.de napsal: > Hi, > > just to make sure I don't get it wrong again... I'm afraid meanwhile I have > lost the overview completely :-/ > > What branch is to be translated for the upcoming KOffice release. Or is it > HEAD? (And if it's really a branch: is it somehow possible that the > documentation PO files can be tagged as well?) > > TIA, > Marco It's KOffice HEAD -- Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org) KDE developer | KOffice release manager http://czechia.kde.org