List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Removing "fuzzy" markers en-bloc?
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2003-06-20 10:39:59

Sorry for my delayed "thanks", but I'm very grateful.  The responses helped me
to make the first commits to Welsh last week, and we are now at 12%.

On Dydd Llun 09 Mehefin 2003 3:10 yp, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> Replace it by $# or better use "msgattrib --clear-fuzzy" from the gettext
> package.

Ah, I'd read the --nofuzzy switch, but missed this one.  Thanks for pointing
it out.

> Or use KBabel 1.2xxx :-))

Which I have now installed and am testing.  At first glance it shows a number
of improvements (eg bookmarks) over the version I was using 6 months ago,
when I wrote Kartouche.  Nice.

Thanks also to Marco for his sed solution - this has been filed away for use
in a script!

Best wishes

Kevin