Alle 15:20, giovedì 12 giugno 2003, Kim Enkovaara ha scritto: > I already found the files from one of our translators who had older tree > on his hard disk. So the problem is solved at least for me. > > All our translations are happening in the 3.1 branch. We are going to > think about 3.2 when the beta version is released. So it is just extra > burden to work with many branches at the same time. This is exactly the it-team policy. The branch for those module should not be created (in next releases) but remove them after few months they are there is not a god choice because someone may use them. Bye Andrea