List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kbabel Crash,translation dbase,web translation,plural and etc.
From:       md najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-18 3:07:33

Greetings.

1.I use kbabel 0.9.6 on my Mdk 9.0.Often to see it crashed.I prefer use it as it by \
default use translation dbase which,in my opinion is easier and the scan po files/dir \
features.
I had use kbabel 1.x but I quite confused as it only use PO Compedium and Aux.How \
bout you guys ways of usage? Is it easier using 1.x ?
2.Is the any language that use web translation,mean to say that the translator took \
pot file in any files,translate and sql dbase for the meant file created.I saw some \
one use kartouche(correct me if I wrong).Is any problem with it?
3.In Malay language,I try to use the 1 plural means such:

say ;
chicken,in malay =ayam
chickens=ayam

too,in many ways of compressing it :) (this is not standard anyway)

4.I found in the translation we will see something such:

say;
----seperator----

are we have to include the " ---- " sign for translation,as I found it true after \
ctrl+space. how about the <word> sign.I see some are XML tags,but are we have to \
translate this one? <word> -->which I didn't found the closing tag,which I assume is \
not XML tag.?
Thanks in advance.