Dòa Pi 13. Jún 2003 19:18 Gérard Delafond napísal: > Le Vendredi 13 Juin 2003 04:42 PM, md najmi a écrit : > > Greetings. > > > > I wanna try to make use other *.mo files(such from > > gnome and GNUs software) in the existing Linux > > distibutions. > > > > > > 1. How to merge many files into one translation > > database? > > > > I try this one. > > > > mgunfmt *.mo -o myglossary.po > > > > it work for Gnome(it unfmt all mo files to one big > > glossary).so I got it . > > > > Is there any way to merge many po files into one file > > rather than msmerge(only for two,and time consuming) msgcat can be used to create a compendium of already existing translations. Then use -C option of msgmerge. > > > 2. How to drop all fuzzy status if I have the exact > > translation for all strings,but its status still > > fuzzy? > > You make a rough translation in kbabel, using the database, and you don't > check 'mark fuzzy" Or use msgattrib. Stanislav