List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: BRANCH mess
From:       Hasso Tepper <hasso () estpak ! ee>
Date:       2003-06-10 7:42:30

Matthieu Robin wrote:
> And a new branch could be created for each release cycle. For
> example : k3b : K3B_x_y_BRANCH
> In this branch, you would have k3b source code and k3b.po from
> i18n/kdeextragear-1

I'm against it. Don't forget that there are cvs maintainers. Someone
has to keep pot files uptodate, merge po files etc. It isn't problem
at the moment (maybe) if we have 10 apps in kdeextragear modules. But
if we will have 100? And it isn't complicated only for cvs
maintainers, it would be complicated for translators as well.

Note that Dirk fixed already KDE_3_1_BRANCH (he only forgot to remove
others module from branch as well).

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team