List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    error building kbabel
From:       Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar () freedomink ! org>
Date:       2003-05-30 8:55:49

Hi,
  I was trying to compile kbabel of stock Redhat 9.
 ./configure fails with following
checking for Qt... libraries /opt/builds/qt/lib, headers
/opt/builds/qt/include using -mt
checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /opt/builds/qt/bin/moc
checking for uic... /opt/builds/qt/bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... checking if UIC has KDE plugins available...
configure: error: not found - you need to install kdelibs first.

I have the kdelibs-devel installed, so whats it not finding? how to
point it towards that?
Hope this query is not offtopic for this list.

TIA

Regards,
Karunakar

--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
Then you and I each will still have one apple.