Hi all, I don't remember the exact thread but it was about having a linguistically correct 'no element' instead of the computer-lingo '0 elements' in the KDE messages. Someone said having a tristate instead (0,1, more) would be trivial. Please consider this as at least a four-state (0,1,2,more) since there are languages with more than two numbers: In Europe already, Slovenian, Upper Sorbian, Lower Sorbian and some Finno-Ugric languages have a dual number, other languages in America, Africa and Australia have even more. For me, translating msgids like "Local Printers" or "The certificates have been successfully imported" are problematic because in Upper Sorbian, this should read Lokalnej ćišćakaj and Certifikataj buštej wuspěšnje importowanej if there are *two* of them, and Lokalne ćišćaki and Certifikaty buchu wuspěšnje importowane if there have been more than two. Cheers Edi