List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: language support in Qt-3.2
From:       Lars Knoll <lars () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2003-05-22 15:06:04

Hi Hicham,

> >Could you please send me the file as a utf8 encoded text file?
>
> Attached in this email or http://amaoui.free.fr/misc/images/arabic.txt

Thanks. That helped a lot for debugging. I now committed a fix (see
QTDIR/src/kernel/qscriptengine.cpp in qt-copy) that should bring arabic
support back to the level of 3.1.

I had to disable open type support for arabic for now, as it had some larger
problems with non spacing marks as you used them in your text. I'm leaving
for a week of holidays now and will fix open type support for arabic when I
come back.

Cheers,
Lars