List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Slackware 8.1+ kde 3.0.1+french canadian keyboard
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2003-04-11 14:42:12

Slackware 8.1 doesn't have kde-i18n-cf package. Upgrade to Slackware
9.0 (but I don't see this package there either). You might be better
off if you set up xkb module for cf layout, that is not KDE specific
but works at the level of X server. If you need some help with this,
don't hesitate to ask, (if this question is offtopic to this list,
ask me in a private message).

Grisha