Hi All, When I try to open kabc_file.pot in KBabel ti crashes with the following error message: KateCodeFoldingTree::clear() KateCodeFoldingTree::clear() kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action. kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action. ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error! Any clues what this could mean? I have checked the headers and they seem to be fine. I am using KBabel 1.0 on KDE 3.1.0. Thanks, Arash -- The FarsiKDE Project www.farsikde.org