List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-linux] Wrong language detection in KDE since 3.1
From:       Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2003-04-01 6:30:23

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Am Saturday 29 March 2003 09:50 schrieb Erik K. Pedersen:
> > The discussion below scares me. I want to run KDE programs in Danish and
> > command line programs in English. The great unification schemes advocated
> > by the mostly monolingual redhat staff is taking this possibility away.
> > When I installed redhat 8.0 KDE_LANG no longer had an effect, and all
> > programs were in Danish. I really hope the KDE-developers don't go along
> > with something where KDE only can choose language through the LANG
> > variable.

I thought your LC_MESSAGES points to another place ...

Vu Hung

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@kde.org )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |
| Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp/           |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/tmp/resume-03.txt     |

#cat Makefile
war:
        rm -rf /