List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kstars is in strings freeze for 1.0 release
From:       Antoni Bella Perez <bella5 () teleline ! es>
Date:       2003-03-28 4:00:38

A Dijous 27 Març 2003 23:20, Jason Harris va escriure:
> I am very sorry for the confusion.  Please disregard this idea, I didn't
> realize I would cause problems by bringing this up.  I especially didn't
> appreciate that releasing independent kstars translations would conflict
> with the rest of kde.
>
> sorry,
> Jason

  Hi

  Congratulations for yours great labor. Certainly, it I have translated to
the catalan languaje and have observed that it is mentioned to the name of
some Valencian and Catalan cities with his name in Spanish. Naturally the
rest of the Spanish are free well to translate it but for us it turns out to
be an embers of long ago. They can be changed?

  Alicante	=> Alacant
  Gerona	=> Girona

  Regards
  Toni
--

  Sort

######## Antoni Bella Perez ####################                             |
# http://www.terra.es/personal7/bella5/home.htm
## <bella5@teleline.es> ## i
col·laborador del projecte Debian en català: debian.org/index.ca.htm
Maquinari: - Pentium II 300MHz 128MB meṃria 599.65 bogomips
Sistema:   - Debian GNU/Linux-2.4.20  -  XFree86 4.2.1-6pre7v2

-