List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kstars is in strings freeze for 1.0 release
From:       Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-27 11:49:06

Hi!

Once again, how do you want to receive the translations? We work in
kde-i18n module, not in kdeedu.

Should we commit to HEAD of kde-i18n? Should we use POT from HEAD?

This is the primary concern for translators - how to handle this stuff in
kde-i18n module.

I will try update the Slovak translation.

Stanislav