List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    IMPORTANT: Moving translations in CVS HEAD
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-11 21:59:34

Hi all,

This is just a heads up, please be careful with commits tonight and over the
next few days for docs in CVS HEAD.

Thanks to prompting from Erik Pedersen, I've started regenerating the
templates for the docs, and I  do apologise for not doing this more often, I
will try to do it more often in future.

In HEAD, several applications have moved between modules, and I'm in the
process of moving the documents for these apps:

The changes are:
KGeo is gone from kdeedu, and is now in kdenonbeta
KAphorism is gone from kdetoys, and is now in kdenonbeta
KMail has moved from kdenetwork to kdepim
KNode has moved from kdenetwork to kdepim

In particular this means that some of you who didn't have any kdepim or
kdenonbeta doc translations now do have them.

I should have saved everyone's translations tonight (I'm still doing that,
right now) but you may need to copy files around on your local checkout to
match the new locations.  Please be extra careful, watch out -  if CVS tells
you that a file has been removed, it's not lying.  This is especially
important for those of you who are automating synching between different CVS
repositories, you will need to make similar changes to those.

If you need any more help, or if I've lost one of the translations and anyone
needs help retrieving it, please let me know.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/