List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Additional i18n strings
From:       Gunnar Schmi Dt <gunnar () schmi-dt ! de>
Date:       2003-02-25 18:23:51

Hello,

The KDE Accessibility Project is currently moving towards their first release.
Although we currently are in an i18n-string freeze for the translation we now
have some additional i18n strings (as a result from the fix of bug 54756).

As there is not much time to translate these additional strings if we stick to
the the current schedule (the deadline for translation would already be this
friday), I suggest that we delay the release by one week (so the translation
should be done until Friday, March 7).

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Please CC the kde-accessibility mailing list as I assume that the people on
that list are intrested in the topic of this mail, too.